Hyip, or high yield investment program, is one method of making money online that carries a significant risk to be scammed or ripped off. But, following these simple hyip tips can and will minimize this risk for you.
The main way that the majority of these programs pay their members these high interest rates is using a Ponzi set up. Paying old members with new members money/investments, is the ballpark definition of a Ponzi.
Making a profit in these programs is not as difficult as you might think, but getting scammed is also part of the risk of hyip programs. So, to lower your risk of losing money, there are some basic hyip tips or rules you should follow.
- Due diligence – the process of discovery. unfortunately, when performing a whois search, most of these programs have the owner/admin privacy protected… you will not know who they are. But, the whois does give very important information, site age, domain registration and re-registration dates. Go to the major forums and see what others are saying about the specific program. Monitors are another source of information, but, I do not put much weight on those due to the payments they demand/make from the program. This should be your first step before putting your money into any program.
- Amount to invest – Two main areas to consider when making this important decision. Diversifying is a common strategy when working with hyips, because some of your choices will not work and you will lose the money invested there. Some say only 10 -20 % of your investment budget in any one program. By having numerous investments you are increasing the rates of return while lowering the risks of losing all your money in one program. This area will also be where your goals of short/long-term earnings need to be decided.
- Consider the financial aspects – the ROI (rate of interest), withdrawal frequency and fees, minimum deposit for each of the pay plans – or maximum, referral commission rate (if you are going to introduce others to the program, you will receive a referral commission, usually on the amount of investment they make. Remember to check these, if you invest 10.00 and make 2.00 profit for a total of 12.00, but the program has a 20.00 minimum withdrawal… how are you going to get that money out?
- Get in early! The older a program is in, the higher its chances of being on its way out.
- Withdraw your original investment as soon as possible, Don’t be greedy! Compounding can make your small investment grow into a very nice profit…. but it also extends the length of time your money is tied up in that program.. increasing the risk of losing it if the program fails.
- ** Do not use your living expense money in any program – spend only what you can afford to live without!**
These areas will help you to minimize the risks involved with hyips, but investing in these programs is not for everyone! Please use caution with these programs.
In conclusion, there are risks associated with all investments, and High Yield Investment Programs are no exception. These risks can be tolerable with the correct strategies and timing.
This list is based on how I manage the Hyip programs I am a member of, but is not complete.